Saturday 22 September 2012

Sweet Corn Bread Toast


Hello Foodies,

I was thinking on Sunday morning about breakfast. I was feeling lazy and at the same want eat something different. When I opened the fridge, Tan tana tan… got an idea for the breakfast.

Here goes my Sweet corn bread toast…….







Ingredients:- 
Sweet corn – 1 cup
Capsicum – 1
Onion – 1
Carrot – ½ 
Oil – 1 tbspn 
Jeera – 1 tea spn
Ginger-Garlic paste – 1 tbspn 
Garam masala – 1 tea spn
Below ingredients are as per your taste :)
Cheese 
Tomato sauce
Salt 

Preparation:- 

Step1: Boil the American corn for 2-3 mins in Micro oven and Grind for 15secs. It should not be finely pasted

Step 2: Heat the two tea spoon of oil in pan and add Jeera and chopped onion for 2 mins. Add Capsicum and Carrot and fry for 2 to 3 for couple of mins (should not over fry). Add one table spoon of ginger garlic paste, Garam masala, chilly paste and salt for taste. Mix the granule corn paste into it 



Step 3: (Optional) Toast the bread

Step 4: Spread cheese and tomato and veggie paste on bread. Grate the cheese cubes on bread. Since I didn’t have cheese cube, I have dropped cheese on it



Step 5: Grill the bread for couple of mins and your American corn cheese toast is ready to eat. Yummy…..



It was so yummy, i forgot to take prepared toast :(

Please try and let me know how it turned out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment