Wednesday 9 November 2016

DIY : Photoframe : Sea shells & Invitation Card


I have a hobby of collecting things like sea shells, pista shells, dried branches, feathers and many more. I use these things in my craft work and even its a memory to preserve for life time. When I had been to Mangalore, I had collected few sea shells. In this DIY craft, I have used wedding invitation card and sea shells for my photoframe. Totally forgot to take step by step pics while creating photoframe. This DIY can be done along with your kids. They will enjoy to create their own photoframe. 



Materials Required:

Invitation card - 1
Few sea shells
White sheet
Glue
Any acrylic color
Golden tape

Method:

Step 1 : Take an invitation card and cut into desired rectangular or square shape according your requirement. Paste white sheet on card and allow it to dry.

Step 2: Mark the area of the photo which you want to stick on it. Once you have draw the border, then paint with acrylic color and allow it to dry for few mins.

Step 3: Stick golden tape around the border as shown in pic.

Step 4: Based on your creativity, stick sea shells as shown in the pic. Later you can draw an outline alone sea shells for better look.


Thanks for visiting ExperimentsOnWeekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment