Saturday 10 September 2016

DIY : Bookmarks for Books

Everyone has their own way of marking the place in a book. My son reads a lot of books. He reads all type of books from Novels to News paper!!!! Every time he used to spend sometime in search of a page where he stopped last time. I thought of creating bookmarks by myself and even it will become an activity for my kids.




I have recycled Wedding invitation cards in this DIY activity. I like to collect thick invitation cards or fancy invitation cards which can be used in many crafts.

Materials :

Wedding Card or Any thick paper
Scissor
Satin tape - 1/4 mtrs
Sketch pens or different color pens
Stickers

Step by Step Pics

Step 1: Take the invitation card or any thick paper.

Step 2: Mark the length and the width of the bookmark on the invitation card or any thick card based on your requirement with pencil and scale.

Step 3 : Cut the paper along the pencil mark and make a hole at the top of the bookmark with a punch to add a tape. Tie a small tape through it.

Step 4 : Write some quotes on it. Stick some stickers on it.

Thanks for visiting ExperimentsOnWeekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment