Sunday 18 November 2012

Makeup Haul Post: Oct 2012



October and November are the months of festivals. I had bought an Anarkali Black, White and Red dress. Unfortunately it was not fitting me and it was the last piece. Instead of Anarkali, I bought Saree for myself after two years. I hardly wear the saree for the functions. I cannot carry saree when I attend functions along with my kids.  




New Faces Canada Cosmetics counter has opened in A2Z Super Market Faces MUA was very good and she was not pushy. She was suggesting me based on my request. I picked up two lipsticks, one blush and one lip liner from Faces. 




I ordered below items from urban touch.  

  1. Maybelline Makeup Remover 
  2. Himalaya Neem Face pack
  3. Faces Cleansing Sponges
  4. Lakme Absolute puff
  5. Lotus 3 in 1 Matte Finish Sunscreen



I will be reviewing the products in my upcoming post. I will flaunt my saree in my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment