Friday 16 November 2012

Dasara Special: Bombe Mane



I wanted to update this post during Dasara itself. But i was super busy during Dasara at home. We do pooja at parents place on Ayudh pooja(Navami) and VijayLakshmi(Dashami) days. Mysore is very famous for Dasara. Different cultural programs will be organized during these 10days for different age groups like Yuva dasara for young generation, Mahila dasara for Ladies, Music programs at palace. Being a mysorian, Dasara brings a lot of happiness during these 10days. 







I had been to Bombe Mane (Doll house) along with my Son. Ramsons groups had arranged the dolls from different places from India every year during dasara; even we can buy these dolls. I thought of sharing pics with you all. Hope you all will enjoy as much as myself and my son enjoyed visiting Bombe Mane. 


Bombe Mane Entrance


Goddess Chamundeshwari 


Wadeyars 







Mysore Palace 

No comments:

Post a Comment