Saturday 13 July 2013

DIY on Hair Care : Egg Mask



I am facing a lot of hair fall from last two months. It might be due to change in weather. Even I am not getting time to give attention towards hair care because of time constraint. I am trying out all kind of home therapies to my hair. Out of many, Egg mask worked for my hair. Egg mask is a quick and protein mask which is meant for mummies like us who are busy Bees, juggling between home and office. 





I have a shoulder length hair and others can vary the below proportion based on your hair length.

Egg white      – 1
Olive oil      – 1tbsp
Lemon juice     – 1tbsp
Honey           – 1tbsp


Blend all the ingredients and apply to your hair from root till tip of the hair. Leave for 15 to 30 mins and Wash your hair with Shampoo and followed by Conditioner (optional).
I skip using conditioner because egg itself act as a conditioner. This mask makes your Hair silky and shiny.



Tip: Ever never mix a bit of Yolk (Yellow part) into this Mask. It stinks a lot.


Cya,
Shilpa

No comments:

Post a Comment