Monday 15 October 2012

DIY: Painting on Jute Bag


Hi,

I got couple of jute bags as a return gift in one of my friend’s marriage. Jute bag was plain and had bride and bride groom’s name. I didn't want to carry a bag which having others name. :) I thought of painting the bags and decorating with stones.








Products required:Fabric/Poster painting, Painting Brush, Stones, Fabric Glue

Start painting on jute bag with your creativity.....

1) Plain Bag (Blocked the name)



2) For my mom

3) For my mom-in-law



4) For my daughter : Kitty 
I have paint little starts on my daughter's bag and her name




Hope you all liked my jute bag 

1 comment:

  1. Jute Worldwide is your one-stop shop if you're seeking a trusted cotton jute shopping bag and braided bag manufacturer in Delhi, India. Growth is a result of recurring business, which is a result of relationships with clients, which are based on trust. Visit Order –
    Trusted Cotton Jute Shopping Bags & Braided Bags Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete